Luxury Escape Package
Our Luxury Escape Package is the perefect pampering treat for yourself. Enjoy the tranquility in our Deluxe room for 2 nights and gain unforgettable memories through an exciting 3 day-2 night trip to Sapa. Savour locally inspired drinks and cuisine at our Restaurant and Bar while allowing your body to unwind at our on-site Spa, with a discount of 25% off the total bill.
Price: Only USD211 per person (based on double occupancy)
Inclusions In Details
Hotel room: Stay 02 nights in a Deluxe room, with benefits as below:
- Welcome drinks & refresh towels
- Welcome fruit
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Orientation map
- FREE WIFI internet access
- Daily complimentary bottled water
- Daily complimentary Espresso Coffee
- Daily housekeeping service & turndown service
Discount for in house services:
25% discount for meals at our Rhythms Restaurant, drinks at our Terraco Sky Bar and any treatment at our La EnMay Spa.
Sapa by bus 3 day-2night package tour, with:
- Round trip shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- 01 night in local homestay and 01 night in 3 star Hotel in Sapa (deluxe room with view)
- Easy/medium trekking through villages with local English speaking guide
- All meals as mentioned in itinerary (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner)
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel, get on a big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive at Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing, enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in the late afternoon.
17.45: Check-in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace.
In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village – Sapa- Cat Cat village (B/L/D)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with a more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding
landscapes; a trek through the bamboo forest; stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to the main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.00 – 14.00: Welcome drink at the hotel, have lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes and check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Sapa – Ha Noi (B)
7.30 – 8h00: Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
Free time at leisure. You can trek up Ham Rong (Dragon’s Jaw) Mountain or go shopping.
15.15: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
Terms and Conditions
- Package price is applied for Double Occupancy
- Upgrade to higher room category is available on request with surcharge
- This package can be customised following your request
- This package deal is not valid in conjunction with other promotions
Applicable period: Book and stay from now until 20 December 2020
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- Tax and service charge are all included
- 50% advanced payment is required upon confirmation
- Cancellation/change up to 07 days before the date of arrival: No cancellation charge, full refund
- Cancellation/change less before arrival for in case of no-show, the deposit will be hold as penalty.