- Explore the parts-unknown of Hanoi
- Ride through the maze of zigzagging backstreets and narrow alleyways & markets
- Experience different slides of Hanoi life behind the scene
- Pass by the must-see highlights of Hanoi sight -seeing.
You will be greeted by tour guide and driver at hotel lobby or the meeting point for safety briefing, we then begin our adventure!
On the first part of the trip, we expose you the REAL HANOI with a day in the life experiences, featured with the parts-unknown of the city with slices of life in the maze of backstreets, tiny alleyways, local homes, schools, random markets and black market, experiencing where & how locals live, work and play. Other travel companies just show you the beautiful and tell you to run away from the bad and the weird of your destinations. On Hanoi Backstreet Tours’ journeys, not only do we show you the good but we also expose the bad and the weird of your destinations as it is what it is. For us, the run-off-the-mill tourist sites are only the top of the iceberg, the majority of your destinations remains hidden in the parts-unknown.
On the second part of the trip, we pass by & stop at the MUST-SEE places of our beautiful city such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum - the Mecca of Vietnamese, 1000-year-old Buddhist and Taoist temple of Tran Quoc and Temple of Literature, the historical training track, the enchanting French Quarter, the hustling & bustling Old Quarter, the romantic lakes of Hoan Kiem, West lake, Hanoi Opera House & famous Long Bien bridge etc.
On the third part of the trip, we also take you to the poetic & peaceful villages and floating community along the Red river to enrich your experiences about the contrast in harmony of life between the city and the countryside of Hanoi.
Last but not least, en route, you will stop at different AUTHENTIC restaurants, eateries and food stalls to savor the tastiest of the tasty dishes of Hanoi including family heirloom & secret recipe dishes, local delicacies and specialties.
From: US$50/ Per Person
Duration: 4.5 hours
You can choose the best time for you as below:
- Morning Tour: 08:00 - 12:30
- Afternoon Tour: 12:30 - 17:00
- Sunset & Night Tour:17:00 - 21:30
- Pick up and drop off
- Vintage Minsk motorbike
- Experienced driver
- Helmet & rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
- All drivers are licensed and we provide local travel insurance, but we also recommend that you have your own
- Travel insurance, tax
- Tips and others not included in the package
- Full advanced payment is required
- Cancellation/change up to 03 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund
- Cancellation/change less than 03 days before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied
Have a Question?
Do not hestitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Call us: +84 (24) 3828 5599
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org