- Explore the Red River Delta
- Capture the beauty of Vietnam’s countryside
- Experience different slides of Hanoi life behind the scene
You will be greeted by our tour guide and driver at the hotel lobby or the meeting point for safety briefing, we then begin our adventure.
Leave the busy streets of Hanoi via a scenic road winding through the city’s Old Quarter, through the urban outskirts, and into the countryside. We’ll cross the bridge to the other side of the Red river where you could immerse yourselves into tranquil countryside.
Experience the beauty of Vietnam’s countryside as you ride through back roads and along the banks of the Red River on our Hanoi Village Tour. See local villagers at work as your guide will engage you with traditional rural activities and sights.
We’ll continue our motorcycle journey by riding through the tranquil banana and vegetable farming area of Red River. There will be lots of opportunities to stop and take photos of the beautiful surroundings and the locals working on their farms.
We then head off to the 1000 year-old village ceramic village of Bat Trang, the biggest pottery village in Vietnam, where we visit an old artisan family to learn about Vietnamese art of ceramics and cuisines.
From: US$50/ Per Person
Duration: 4.5 hours
Morning Tour: 08:00 - 12:30
Afternoon Tour: 12:30 - 17:00
- Pick up and drop off
- Vintage Minsk motorbike
- Experienced driver
- Helmet & rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
- All drivers are licensed and we provide local travel insurance, but we also recommend that you have your own
- Travel insurance, tax
- Tips and others not included in the package
- Full advanced payment is required
- Cancellation/change up to 03 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund
- Cancellation/change less than 03 days before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied
Have a Question?
Do not hestitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Call us: +84 (24) 3828 5599
Email : email@example.com