- Full day immerse yourself in the history and culture of Hanoi
- Cover the best must-see attractions of Hanoi: Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison and Museum of Ethnology
07:40 - 8:30: Meet your tour guide.
Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on an island of West Lake.
Visit Ho Chi Minh’s complex, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest further; his house-on-stilt and One Pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
12:00: Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Go to Ethnology museum to learn about cultures of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam.
Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070 - dedicated to Master Confucius, sages and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam's first university.
Leave for a legendary Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against the Mongolians.
16:00: Arrive back in your hotel. Tour ends.
From: US$45/ Per Person
- Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Vietnamese lunch.
- All sight-seeing fees.
- CYCLO RIDE (optional): Extra 5USD per person
- Travel insurance, tax, cyclo.
- Tips and others not included in the package
- Full advanced payment is required
- Cancellation/change up to 03 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund
- Cancellation/change less than 03 days before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied
- Those wearing shorts/miniskirts are not allowed to enter the mausoleum. All visitors’ shoulders and knees must be covered properly.
Have a Question?
Do not hestitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Call us: +84 (24) 3828 5599
Email : email@example.com