- Enjoy a variety of food tasting that are favorite among Hanoi locals.
- Explore the Hanoi history and traditional culture in the stories hidden behind each dish.
- Learn about the key of life balancing through the culinary of local people.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnamese traditional cuisine under the introduction of our friendly and professional English-speaking tour guide.
17.30 – 18.00: Pick you up from the hotel to our meeting point.
18.00: The English-speaking Tour guide of Hanoi Local Food Tours will meet you the meeting point, and we move to the Hanoi Old Quarter Area to start the journey discovering the local food world and local life of Hanoi.
You will have chance to enjoy Green papaya salad, Fried spring roll, Pho (Beef or chiken noodle), Banh Cuon (steam stuffed pan cake), Che (sweat dessert), Hanoi draught beer and egg coffee.
During the tour, you not only have a chance to enjoy wonderful local food, get to know the ingredients and the cooking method of all local tasty dishes but also widen local knowledge by visiting some destination of culture, history, such as Hoan Kiem lake, St.Joseph’s Cathedral, Local Market, Heritage House, Kim Ngan temple, The Old City Gate of Hanoi Old Quarter.
21.00: Turn back to the meeting place – say goodbye to Hanoi Local Food Tours.
From: US$25/ Per Person
Duration: Half day
Rate: US$/Per person
|Group Tour (maximum 8 pax/group)||US$25|
|Group tour (maximum 4 pax/group)||US$35|
|Private Tour (from 2 pax)||US$35|
- English speaking guide
- A bottle of mineral water
- The best of Hanoi local food (5 dishes)
- Pick-up and drop off at hotel in the old quarter (taxi with round trip)
- Free drinks (coffee, fresh)
- Pick up outside of the old quarter.
- All services and items are not mentioned specifically in the list above.
- Children under 5 years old: Free of Charge
- Children from 5 to 7 years: Surcharge 50% adult rates
- Children from 8 to 10 years old: Surcharge 75% adult rates
- Children from 11 years old: Adult rates
- More than 5 days prior: No cancellation charge
- From 05 to 01 days prior: 50% of total rates
- Less than 24 hours prior: 100% of total rates
Have a Question?
Do not hestitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Call us: +84 (24) 3828 5599
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org