- Private round trip airport transfer
- 02 nights in Executive Room
- 3D2N private tour at Sapa
- Discover the lifestyle of ethnic people
- Explore the breathtaking view of Muong Hoa valley
- Diverse in ethnic groups of Balck H’mong, Tay and Dzay people
Day 1: Hanoi arrival.
You are greeted by our driver at Noi Bai International airport for your transfer to the hotel. Stay at La Sinfonía in Executive Room.
Day 2: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village (B/ L/ D)
Pick up from hotel in the early morning, get on a bus and depart for Sapa. Follow the new Highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break. After second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
Arrive Sapa Town in the afternoon with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, then check-in at 3* hotel at Sapa, then take a short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
In the late afternoon, check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace.
In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Day 3: Medium trek Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa- Cat Cat village (B/L/D)
After breakfast, keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes; a trek through the bamboo forest; stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People. After that, continue trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
Have lunch and check in at hotel. In the afternoon, a short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 4: Sapa – Ha Noi (B/-/-)
Have breakfast at hotel. Free time at leisure. You can trek up Ham Rong (Dragon’s Jaw) Mountain or go shopping. In the afternoon, get on bus and go back to Hanoi. Check in & stay at La Sinfonia.
Day 5: Hanoi – Airport (B/-/-)
Check out and transfer to the airport.
From: US$330/ Per Person
- 02-way airport transfers: pick up & drop off
- 02 nights in La Sinfonía Executive Room
- Transfer Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi by express bus
- 03 Days 02 Nights Sapa private tour – Stay at 3* hotel
- All meals as per program (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- Entrance/sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide
- Free early check in or late checkout: subject to availability.
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Insurance, Personal expenses & Tips
Terms and Conditions:
- Advance booking with full payment is required, booking subject to availability
- Cancellation/change up to 15 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund
- Cancellation/change less than 15 days before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied
What to bring
- Comfortable footwear for trekking
- Insect repellent
- Rain gears, hat, sun cream, sunglasses, and warm clothing
Have a Question?
Do not hestitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Call us: +84 (24) 3828 5599
Email : email@example.com