- Free round trip transfer Hanoi – Ha Long Bay by shared limousine van
- Escape the reality and enjoy an authentic side of Halong Bay's with Paradise Luxury Cruise
11.30 Check-in at Paradise Lounge – Tuan Chau Island. Your first stop on arrival at Tuan Chau Island is the Paradise check-in lounge. You will have time to refresh yourself after the long drive from Hanoi.
12:30 Embark on Paradise Luxury. After your transfer to Paradise Luxury, you will be checked-in, then taken to the restaurant, where you will be briefed about your cruise while enjoying your welcome drink.
13:00 Lunch in the restaurant. As the Paradise Luxury makes its way to Halong Bay, you will have time to savor your delicious lunch while enjoying the stunning views - your first introduction to this majestic landscape.
14:00 Cruise Halong Bay or enjoy a Spa Treatment. After lunch, you will have time to be enchanted by the stunning landscape of Halong Bay. If the first stop isn’t for you, you can opt for an afternoon of pampering and indulgence at Le Parfum Spa*.
14:30 Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm or kayak*. Your first excursion is a visit to Tung Sau Pearl Farm, an area in Halong Bay dedicated to growing pearls and practicing a handmade technique based on Vietnamese tradition and Japanese technology. This is also an ideal destination for kayaking. If this excursion doesn’t take your fancy, stay on board and treat yourself to a delicious afternoon tea.
16:00 Soi Sim Island: Hike to the top of Soi Sim Island for stunning panoramic views of the Bay. After your hike, go for a refreshing swim in Halong Bay’s emerald waters or sip from a coconut in the shade. If you choose to stay on board, book in for a pamper session in the Le Parfum Spa*.
17:45 Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* and Cooking Demonstration Paradise Luxury will anchor overnight at Coconut Tree Island. This is the perfect time for you to enjoy a cocktail or two as the sun sets over the karst landscape. Foodies can partake in Vietnamese cooking demonstration before dinner, and guaranteed to whet the appetite.
19:30 Royal Bao Dai Dinner Dress like kings and queens for the Royal Bao Dai dinner at the restaurant. The rest of the evening is free for you to relax with a drink* or two, go squid fishing, book in for a spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa* or watch a movie in the restaurant.
06:30 Tai Chi on Sundeck. Welcome your second day on board Paradise Luxury with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck as the sun rises, followed by a light breakfast in the restaurant.
07:30 Visit Sung Sot Cave. Your next stop is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you will be surprised by the breathtaking panoramic view across the Bay once you exit the cave. This is the largest cave in Halong Bay, and the stalactites and stalagmites formed over millions of years have taken on fascinating shapes.
08:30 Breakfast at the restaurant. Back on board, you can opt for your breakfast to be served in the restaurant or your cabin. Paradise Luxury will pass Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and Fighting Cocks Islet before you settle your bill, check-out and return to Tuan Chau Island.
10:30 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. After disembarking from Paradise Luxury, and for guests booked on the Paradise shuttle bus, you will be served a light lunch at Paradise Lounge before the drive back to Hanoi.
12:00 Return to Hanoi.
Notes: Due to cruising conditions, itineraries may change without prior notice. Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant/bar area, but internet connectivity is limited due to the geography of Halong. Thank you for your understanding.
From: US$167/ Per Person
Rate: US$/per person
From 1 Oct to 31 Dec 2019
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax|
From 1 May to 30 Sept 2019
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax|
- 2 day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with air conditioning
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch / 1 Dinner
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Two bottles of water in cabin
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Kayaking @ USD15 per person
- Spa treatment services
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE
- There is an extra charge of USD50 Net per person per night for the peak season from 20th December to 5th January.
- Child under 05 years old: free of charge (sharing cabin with parents without extra Bed)
- Child 5 – 12 years old in shared cabin: surcharge 75% of the adult’s rate(sharing cabin with parents with extra Bed)
- More than 7 days prior to trip departure: No charge
- 7 days - 3 days before arrival: 50% charge
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rate
- No show: 100% of total rate
Cancellation due to bad weather conditions: In case of bad weather, the Management Board of Halong bay will assess if a cancellation is necessary on the morning of departure. If such a cancellation is necessary, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
WHAT TO BRING (If have)
- Sun block
- Insect repellent
- Original passport
- Wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume
Have a Question?
Do not hestitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Call us: +84 (24) 3828 5599
Email : email@example.com