- Free round trip transfer Hanoi – Ha Long Bay by shared limousine van.
- Free Kayaking
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
09h30 You will be collected from Hanoi Old Quarter to take the new highway to Got Ferry Terminal – Cat Hai Town, Haiphong City where we arrive at around 11h30. The passengers have a chance to experience on longest and newest bridge in South East Asia area. You can take special tea at Peony Cruise’s lounge by warm welcome.
12h30 Transfer by tender to the PEONY CRUISE.
13h00 We welcome our guests onboard the PEONY CRUISE and then check in, enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
13h15 PEONY CRUISE proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. Have International Buffet Lunch while passing via the islets of Con Vit area. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner. This area is untouched, as not many cruise ships use the route via the Cat Ba Island - Thoi Quyt area - Coc Ngoi islet - through Gia Luan area which belongs to Cat Ba National Park
15h30 Explore the bay in the area where Ao Ech is situated. You enjoy on your own for kayaking at Ao Ech area to discover the hidden charm of Lan Ha Bay with its tranquility.
16h30 Peony Cruise gets in the less populated area at Tra Bau where is located in Lan Ha Bay. You will enjoy the green emerald and cool water by swimming.
17h30 Returning PEONY CRUISE, you can watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Onboard you may join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly.
19h30 Sumptuous Candlelight Deluxe Dinner Set Menu is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting
21h30 Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand at night squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
23h00 End of Day One program
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HA NOI
06h15 Why not rise early to witness the bay at its very best whilst enjoying an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck; after which we serve the breakfast. Upon completing breakfast continues our journey and heads out to explore the bay.
7h45 We progress to Trung Trang cave by our bus on Cat Ba island which is located in the middle of Cat Ba National Park with Kim Giao forest around the cave.
Trung Trang Valley is the largest valley on Cat Ba Island. The valley covers an area of approximately 300 hectares, has a depth of 10m to 30m and is around 15km in the middle of Cat Ba National Park. Trung Trang Cave measures 300m lengthwise through the mountains. The cave was carved by nature for more than 2000 years. The cave has many stalactites that take on various shapes that will awe and inspire visitors to use their imagination.
9h45 Peony Cruise welcomes you back on board and it is time for fixing the bill and checking out
10h00 Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch
10h30 Tea Ceremony is served at the restaurant. You will learn how to enjoy Vietnamese tea and Vietnamese culture at this ceremony. Joining Tea Ceremony with our crews team and have great fun with us!
12h00 We return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark.
We bid farewell at Got ferry, this is the end of the program.
14h30 Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip
From: US$183/ Per Person
Rate: US$/per person
From 1 October to 31st December 2019
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax|
|Premium Deluxe Balcony||316||215||N/A||N/A|
|Peony Exclusive Suite||391||260||N/A||N/A|
|Family Deluxe Balcony||N/A||N/A||232||201|
|Family Premium Deluxe Balcony||N/A||N/A||254||219|
From 1st May to 30th September 2019
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax|
|Premium Deluxe Balcony||287||198||N/A||N/A|
|Peony Exclusive Suite||354||238||N/A||N/A|
|Family Deluxe Balcony||N/A||N/A||213||186|
|Family Premium Deluxe Balcony||N/A||N/A||233||202|
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, music entertainment, satellite TV
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottles of mineral water in each cabin
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
CHILDREN AND EXTRA ADULT POLICY:
- Child under 5 years old: free of charge and shares cabin with their parents, only 01 child in 01 cabin
- Child from 5 to 12 years olds will be surcharged 75% of the adult’s rate and share cabin with their parents.
- 02 children under 12 years old in private cabin: will be surcharged 75% of adult’s rate for each child.
- Child from 12 years: same rate as adult’s rate.
- SURCHARGE 24/12, 31/12, LUNAR NEW YEAR: USD40/pax.
- More than 7 days prior to trip departure: No charge
- 7 days - 3 days before arrival: 50% charge
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rate
- No show: 100% of total rate
Cancellation due to bad weather conditions: In case of bad weather the Management Board of Halong bay will assess if a cancellation is necessary on the morning of departure. If such a cancellation is necessary we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy
WHAT TO BRING (If have)
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume
Have a Question?
Do not hestitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Call us: +84 (24) 3828 5599
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org