- Limousine Bus transfer from Hanoi to Sapa via express way
- Explore the breathtaking view of Muong Hoa valley
- Diverse in ethnic groups of Black H’mong, Tay and Dzay people
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter, get on Limousine Bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the new Highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break.
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa.
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people.
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, then check in at Aira Boutique Sapa Hotel.
14.30: Our local tour guide will meet you at hotel in Sapa to start the walking tour to Cat Cat village which is home to the Black H’mong and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours.
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. The rest of the day will be at your leisure to discover the town. Have dinner at hotel restaurant.
Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B/L)
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast and prepare light pack for trekking
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain, after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours.
11.30: Be picked up by private car at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.00 – 15.00: Have a shower at the hotel, check out and have lunch and time at leisure on your own..
15.15: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: Hanoi arrival. Trip ends.
From: US$155/ Per Person
Prices: US$/Per Person
|Number of guest in a group||Private tour|
- Private transfers in Sapa as mentioned in tour program
- Modern air–conditioned express bus from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 01 night at 3*hotel at Sapa
- English speaking guide in Sapa.
- All meals as tour program
- All entrance fees
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Visa arrangements
- Drinks except otherwise mentioned
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Best time to visit Sapa: March – May & September – November.
- Weather notice: Summer from July to August can have heavy rains with landslides, you should consider before making reservation.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge from 10% to 30% for peak season (from 20 Dec 2019 to 5 Jan 2020) & Tet Holiday
- Under 05 years old: free of charge (sharing bed with parents)
- From 06 years old: full charge
What to bring
- Comfortable footwear for trekking
- Insect repellent
- Rain gears, hat, sun cream, sunglasses, and warm clothing
Have a Question?
Do not hestitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Call us: +84 (24) 3828 5599
Email : email@example.com