- Share Limousine Bus transfer from Hanoi to Sapa
- 01night in homestay and 01 night in 3* Hotel at Sapa
- Discover the lifestyle of ethnic people
- Explore the breathtaking view of Muong Hoa valley
- Diverse in ethnic groups of Balck H’mong, Tay and Dzay people
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/accommodation, get on Limousine Bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the Highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people.
Take a rest in a restaurant for welcome drink and itinerary briefing, enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay ethnic people inhabit in late afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
17.45: Check in homestay, get to know the family of Dzay people. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace.
In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Day 2: (Medium trek) Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village – Sapa - Cat Cat village (B/L/D)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding
landscapes; a trek through the bamboo forest; stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of the Red Dzao.
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
12.00 – 14.00: Welcome drink at hotel, have lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes and check in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 3: Sapa – Ha Noi (B)
7.30 – 8h00: Have breakfast at hotel.
Free time at your leisure. You can trek up Ham Rong (Dragon’s Jaw) Mountain or go shopping.
15.15: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
From: US$205/ Per Person
Prices: US$/Per person
- Private transfers in Sapa as mentioned in tour program
- Modern air–conditioned Limousine Bus from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 01 night at 3*hotel at Sapa
- 01 night homestay in Dzay people’s house
- English speaking guide in Sapa
- All meals as tour program
- All entrance fees
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Visa Arrangements
- Drinks except otherwise mentioned
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Best time to visit Sapa: March – May & September – November.
- Weather notice: Summer from July to August can have heavy rains with landslides, you should consider before making reservation.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge from 10% to 30% for peak season (from 20 Dec 2019 to 5 Jan 2020) & Tet Holiday
- Under 05 yeards old: free of charge (sharing bed with parents)
- From 06 years old: full charge
What to bring
- Comfortable footwear for trekking
- Insect repellent
- Rain gears, hat, sun cream, sunglasses, and warm clothing
Have a Question?
Do not hestitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Call us: +84 (24) 3828 5599
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org