- Colorful experience with weekly market frequented by ethnic groups
- Discover the lifestyle of ethnic people
- Ta Van – the quaint Dzay hill tribe village
Night 1: Be escorted to Hanoi railway station by our Hotel staff. Overnight train from Hanoi to Lao Cai Train Station for Sapa.
Day 1: Lao Cai – Ethnic market - Sa Pa (B/L/D)
5:00 Arrive at Lao Cai Train station in the early morning, you are welcomed by our local guide. Enjoy breakfast at a local restaurant. After that, we will visit one of the colorful tribal markets. The tour is subject to your visiting date:
Tuesday: Coc Ly Market ( 56km from Lao Cai )
Wednesday: Cao Son Market ( 81km from Lao Cai )
Thursday: Lung KhauNhin Market (65km from Lao Cai )
Saturday : Can Cau Market ( 87km from Lao Cai )
Sunday : Bac Ha Market ( 67km from Lao Cai )
12:00: Have lunch in town then transfer to Sapa for staying overnight.
Night 2: Overnight at 3*hotel at Sapa
Day 2: Sapa – Hill Tribe villages - Homestay (B/L/D)
08:30 After breakfast in the hotel, trek down to Cat Cat village of Black H’mong people to see their daily life activities, such as: rice cultivating, clothes weaving, brocade embroidering and indigo colour dyeing. Later we go back to Sapa Town.
12:00 Get lunch in a restaurant
14:00 Start the tour in the afternoon, downhill trekking to Lao Chai Village – home of Black H’mong minority, trek through Muong Hoa Valley with many beautiful sceneries along the river then reach Ta Van village where you can pay a visit to a Dzay minority family. Have dinner & stay in their homestay here.
Night 3: Homestay at Dzay family’s house
Day 3: Tavan – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa – Lao Cai station (B/L)
07:30 Wake up with the locals in the sound of pigs, chickens and dogs. The family is already on their feet preparing your breakfast. After breakfast, say good bye to the locals and trek through a bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai - home of Red Dzao people. Meet and talk with people to learn more about their daily life, customs and traditions. Pass over the Cau May (Rattan) Bridge then get back to Sapa Town by car.
12:00 Have lunch in a local haven.
Free afternoon to discover Sa Pa town or go shopping in the local market. Leave the town to Lao Cai train station at around 16:00 pm for boarding the night train back to Hanoi.
Get dinner on your own. There is a few good restaurants around the station.
Night 4: Night train back to Hanoi
Day 4: Sapa - Hanoi
The train arrives at Hanoi in the early morning. Picked up by our Hotel staff from Hanoi railway station to the hotel.Tour ends.
From: US$259/ Per Person
Prices: US$/Per person
- Private transfer in Sapa as mentioned in tour program
- 02 round trip train tickets in a 4 soft-sleeper shared-cabin (Should you like to charter the whole cabin to have more privacy aboard, there will be a surcharge of USD66 x 2 person)
- English speaking guide
- All meals as tour program
- All entrance fees
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Visa arrangement.
- Drinks except otherwise mentioned
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Best time to visit Sapa: March – May & September – November.
- Weather notice: Summer from July to August can have heavy rains with landslides, you should consider before making reservation.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge from 10% to 30% for peak season (from 20 Dec 2019 to 5 Jan 2020) & Tet Holiday
- Under 05 yeards old: free of charge (sharing bed with parents)
- From 06 years old: full charge
What to bring
- Comfortable footwear for trekking
- Insect repellent
- Rain gears, hat, sun cream, sunglasses, and warm clothing
Have a Question?
Do not hestitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Call us: +84 (24) 3828 5599
Email : email@example.com